By Michael Weigend
- Projekte aus Wissenschaft und Technik: Autosimulator, interaktive Animationen und Spiele, Sensoren, Verarbeitung von Kamerabildern, Steuerung von Leuchtdioden und Funksteckdosen
- Einfache Programmierbeispiele mit Scratch und Python
Du findest Elektronik und Computertechnik spannend? Du hast Spaß daran, Spiele zu programmieren und Leuchtdioden zum Blinken zu bringen? Du möchtest neuartige Geräte mit Kamera und Sensoren entwickeln? Dann ist der Raspberry Pi genau das Richtige für dich! Du wirst damit Dinge machen können, zu denen der desktop deiner Eltern nicht in der Lage ist. Der Raspberry Pi ist ein kleiner laptop zum Basteln und Erfinden. Das Besondere daran ist, dass du ihn verändern und erweitern kannst: Im Prinzip baust du bei jedem Projekt deine eigene Maschine, so wie du sie für deine Zwecke brauchst.
Das Buch besteht aus drei Teilen: Im ersten Teil machst du den Raspberry Pi einsatzbereit. Du erfährst, wie du damit im web surfen, Musik hören und Filme ansehen kannst. Im zweiten Teil steigst du in die Programmierung mit Scratch ein und entwickelst Spiele, einen Autosimulator und prüfst, wie viel Fruchtsaft in einer Limonade ist. Im dritten Teil lernst du die Programmiersprache Python kennen. Du schreibst Programme, die Blinkmuster und Buchstaben auf einer LED-Matrix erzeugen, Haushaltsgeräte ein- und ausschalten, mit Ultraschall Hindernisse im Dunkeln erkennen, Morsezeichen senden oder mit Sensoren Temperaturen messen. Mit einer Kamera beobachtet dein Raspberry Pi den Garten und wertet das Livebild automatisch aus. Im letzten Kapitel geht es darum, wie du den Raspberry Pi als Webserver einsetzen kannst.
Aus dem Inhalt:
- Der Raspberry Pi als Mediacenter
- Einführung in Scratch und Programmierung kleiner Spiele
- Projekte mit dem PicoBoard
- Grundlagen von Python
- Leuchtdioden steuern
- Steuerung mit Schaltern
- Anzeigen mit Leuchtdioden
- Datensammlungen verarbeiten
- Projekte mit dem Ultraschallsensor
- Temperaturmessung und Hausautomation
- Grafische Benutzungsoberflächen
- Projekte mit der Kamera
- Der Raspberry Pi als Webserver
By Derek Molloy
In-depth guide and functional innovations for construction with the BeagleBone embedded Linux platform
Exploring BeagleBone is a hands-on advisor to bringing contraptions, gizmos, and robots to existence utilizing the preferred BeagleBone embedded Linux platform. complete content material and deep aspect offer greater than only a BeagleBone guideline manual—you’ll additionally research the underlying engineering options that may let you create your individual initiatives. The publication starts with a foundational primer on crucial abilities, after which progressively strikes into communique, keep watch over, and complicated purposes utilizing C/C++, permitting you to profit at your individual velocity. additionally, the book’s significant other site good points tutorial movies, resource code, dialogue boards, and extra, to make sure that you've gotten every thing you need.
The BeagleBone’s small dimension, excessive functionality, low in cost, and severe adaptability have made it a favourite improvement platform, and the Linux software program base permits complicated but versatile performance. The BeagleBone has functions in shrewdpermanent constructions, robotic keep an eye on, environmental sensing, to call a couple of; and, enlargement forums and peripherals dramatically bring up the chances. Exploring BeagleBone presents a reader-friendly guide to the equipment, together with a crash direction in computing device engineering. whereas following step-by-step, you can:
- Get up to the mark on embedded Linux, electronics, and programming
- Master interfacing digital circuits, buses and modules, with functional examples
- Explore the Internet-connected BeagleBone and the BeagleBone with a display
- Apply the BeagleBone to sensing functions, together with video and sound
- Explore the BeagleBone’s Programmable Real-Time Controllers
Hands-on studying is helping make sure that your new talents stick with you, permitting you to layout with electronics, modules, or peripherals even past the BeagleBone. Insightful tips and on-line peer aid assist you transition from newbie to professional as you grasp the ideas provided in Exploring BeagleBone, the sensible instruction manual for the preferred computing platform.
By Atif Memon
Advances in Computers incorporates on a practice of excellence, offering particular insurance of suggestions in computing device undefined, software program, thought, layout, and applications.
The publication offers individuals with a medium within which they could discover their topics in better intensity and breadth than magazine articles in most cases let.
The articles incorporated during this ebook becomes ordinary references, with lasting price during this quickly increasing field.
- Presents specified insurance of contemporary strategies in machine undefined, software program, idea, layout, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computing device know-how touching on computing: combinatorial trying out, constraint-based checking out, and black-box testing
- Written via famous authors and researchers within the field
- Includes wide bibliographies with such a lot chapters
- Presents volumes dedicated to unmarried issues or subfields of machine science
By Olga Goloubeva,Maurizio Rebaudengo,Matteo Sonza Reorda,Massimo Violante
This booklet offers the idea at the back of software-implemented fault tolerance, in addition to the sensible elements had to placed it to paintings on actual examples. via comparing safely the benefits and drawbacks of the already to be had methods, the booklet presents a advisor to builders keen to undertake software-implemented fault tolerance of their purposes. in addition, the e-book identifies open concerns for researchers prepared to enhance the already to be had techniques.
By Uttam Parui,Vivek Sanil
This book is your box consultant to making plans, deploying, dealing with, and troubleshooting constantly On Availability teams. The consistently On Availability teams characteristic is an enterprise-level answer for prime availability and catastrophe restoration. continuously On presents a wealthy set of strategies that lessen overhead and source utilization and permit database directors to enforce and deal with excessive availability and catastrophe restoration ideas way more simply than via imposing the log-shipping and database-mirroring strategies of the past.
Pro SQL Server regularly On Availability Groups indicates tips to decrease downtime, maximize program availability, and supply information safeguard. The target is often to have your SQL Server databases up and operating everytime you want them, rain or shine, catastrophe or in a different way. With a spotlight on real-world stories and warfare tales, authors Uttam Parui and Vivek Sanil provide you:
- Tips, tips, and most sensible practices for architecting and deploying availability groups.
- The self belief required to control and display screen availability groups.
- Techniques to troubleshoot universal concerns that you could be face in the course of and after deploying availability teams in a mission-critical construction environment.
What you'll Learn
- Grasp vital strategies underlying high-availability and catastrophe recovery.
- Plan and installation continually On Availability teams in your corporate environment.
- Manage Availability teams to make sure consistent readiness and excessive throughput.
- Monitor Availability crew functionality and troubleshoot difficulties fast.
- Build at the cloud and make home windows Azure a part of your availability solution.
- Employ confirmed concepts and most sensible practices as verified and shared through the authors.
By Brian Evans
Practical 3D Printers takes you past the way to construct a 3D printer, to calibrating, customizing, and growing outstanding types, together with 3D published textual content, a warship version, a robotic platform, windup toys, and arcade-inspired alien invaders. you will find out about the differing kinds of non-public 3D printers and the way they paintings; from the MakerBot to the RepRap printers just like the Huxley and Mendel, in addition to the whiteAnt CNC featured within the Apress booklet Printing in Plastic.
you will discover how effortless it truly is to discover and layout 3D types utilizing web-based 3D modeling, or even the way to create a 3D version from a 2nd snapshot. After studying the fundamentals, this publication will stroll you thru development multi-part versions with a steampunk warship venture, operating with meshes to build your own action heroes, and growing an independent robotic chassis. ultimately, you will discover much more bonus initiatives to construct, together with wind-up walkers, faceted vases for the house, and a handful of helpful improvements to change and enhance your 3D printer.
What youll learn
- The numerous varieties of 3D printers, what they've got in universal, and what units each aside
- The printer toolchain, together with controllers and printer interfaces
- The artwork of calibrating your printer
- How to discover and create 3D types to print, together with utilizing Google Sketchup
- How to create multipart versions and meshes
- How to improve either the mechanical and digital elements on your printer
Who this publication is for
Electronics enthusiasts, tinkerers, artists, and everybody who desires to use their 3D printer to do greater than make extra 3D printers.
By Pradeeka Seneviratne
Learn the basics of PLCs and the way to manage them utilizing Arduino software program to create your first Arduino PLC. you are going to easy methods to draw Ladder good judgment diagrams to symbolize PLC designs for a wide selection of automatic functions and to transform the diagrams to Arduino sketches.
A entire buying consultant comprises the and software program parts you wish on your software field. you are going to learn how to use Arduino UNO, Arduino Ethernet safeguard, and Arduino WiFi shield.
Building Arduino PLCs indicates you ways to construct and try out an easy Arduino UNO-based 5V DC good judgment point PLC with Grove Base safeguard by means of connecting easy sensors and actuators. additionally, you will construct industry-grade PLCs with the aid of ArduiBox.
What you will Learn
- Build ModBus-enabled PLCs
- Map Arduino PLCs into the cloud utilizing NearBus cloud connector to regulate the PLC during the Internet
- Use selfmade mild structures reminiscent of IFTTT
- Enhance your PLC by means of including Relay shields for connecting heavy loads
Who This ebook Is For
Engineers, designers, crafters, and makers. simple wisdom in electronics and Arduino programming or the other programming language is recommended.
By David Cook
I wrote this booklet simply because i like development robots. i would like you to like construction robots, too. It took me some time to benefit approximately the various instruments and components in novice robotics. possibly by way of writing approximately my stories, i will provide you with a head start. David Cook
Robot development for newbies, moment Edition is an replace of David Cooks best-selling Robot development for Beginners. This ebook maintains its goal at children and adults who've an avid curiosity in technological know-how and dream of establishing loved ones explorers. No formal engineering schooling is assumed.
The robotic defined and in-built this e-book is battery powered and concerning the measurement of a lunchbox. it truly is self sustaining. that's, it isnt distant managed.
Youll commence with a few instruments of the exchange, after which paintings your approach via prototyping, robotic bodybuilding, and finally soldering your personal circuit forums. by means of the books finish, you may have a high-quality novice base of knowing that you should start growing your personal robots to hoover your home or perhaps even rule the world!
What youll learn
- How to construct a robotic from scratch
- Where to procure components and instruments to get you began
- How to construct the brainthe intelligenceusing the motherboard
- How to create the physique and turn into a Dr. Frankenstein
- How to get your robotic relocating and ruling
Who this ebook is for
This publication is aimed toward young ones and adults who've an avid curiosity in technological know-how and dream of establishing family explorers. No formal engineering schooling is thought.
By Hanane Fathi,Shyam S. Chakraborty,Ramjee Prasad
By Shaoying Liu,Zhenhua Duan,Cong Tian,Fumiko Nagoya
This booklet constitutes revised chosen papers from the sixth foreign Workshop on buildings Object-Oriented Formal Language and approach, SOFL+MSVL 2016, held in Tokyo, Japan, in November 2016.
The thirteen papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 26 submissions. they're equipped in topical sections named: modeling and specification; animation and prototyping; verification and validation; and version checking.