By Kathleen Becker
By Erika Därr,Astrid Därr
- Sorgfältige Beschreibung aller sehenswerten Orte und Landschaften und detaillierte Routenbeschreibungen, auch abseits der Teerstraßen (mit GPS-Koordinaten).
- Ausführliche Beschreibung aller wichtigen touristischen Städte mit unzähligen Adressen vom lodge bis zum Notfall.
- Umfassende Erläuterung von Geschichte, Kultur und Gegenwart Marokkos.
- Unterkunftshinweise für jeden Geldbeutel: vom Luxushotel bis zur Jugendherberge.
- Unterwegs in Marokko: Informationen zu allen Verkehrsmitteln.
- Sportkapitel: Rad fahren, Wildwasser, hiking, Bergsteigen, Ski fahren, Gleitschirmfliegen, Wassersport.
- Tipps für das Zurechtkommen im mitunter "nervigen" Marokko.
- Zahlreiche Exkurse mit Hintergrundinformationen.
- Glossar und Sprachhilfe Deutsch-Französisch-Arabisch.
REISE information - Reiseführer für individuelle Reisen
By Harald Stöber
By Richard Dowden,Gérald de Hemptinne
certitudes en reason. can pay après will pay, il discover dans ces pages les occasions locales, prend en compte les avis personnels, relate les incidents, les activities et les rencontres pour nous raconter l’Afrique sub-saharienne d’aujourd’hui.
Le résultat est un livre phare : envoûtant, éclairant et toujours surprenant. Tout ce qu’on a toujours souhaité comprendre à propos de l’Afrique, raconté, expliqué en termes clairs, avec en filigrane l. a. ardour contagieuse d’un auteur pour son sujet.
" Un compte-rendu clever, juste et éclairé sur l'Afrique. Dowden écrit avec ardour et à ce titre mérite le titre de porte-parole de l'Afrique" THE TIMES
By Ernest Hemingway
By Nicole Monteiro
Part memoir, half travelogue, half religious trip, international Insights - The Zen of commute and BEING on this planet is a set of essays that sheds gentle on what it skill to reside within the current and attach with others via commute. From hiking throughout the again roads of small villages in Africa to touring off the overwhelmed course within the center East, Europe and farther, international tourist Nicole Monteiro has accrued a wealth of data, insights, guidance, tips and inspirational moments that may increase your stories and may consultant you by yourself trip, anyplace which may be. you may be captivated by means of those own tales, brilliant descriptions of unique locales, and designated views on a number of the world's such a lot interesting cultures and locations. achieve outdoor of your self and embody all that the area has to supply and realize what it actually potential to BE if you travel.
By E.W. Bovill
By Brian J Huntley
By Philip Briggs
Northern Tanzania is ruled by way of Africa's most interesting safari circuit. concentrated at the mythical Serengeti nationwide Park and its world-famous wildebeest migration, this circuit additionally contains the Ngorongoro Crater and surrounding Ngorongoro Conservation region, Lake Manyara and Tarangire nationwide parks. Geographically it really is probably the most diverse areas in Africa, with a palm-fringed Indian Ocean sea coast complemented by way of the scenic wonders of the nice Rift Valley, Africa's biggest lake, and several other awesome volcanically shaped mountains, such a lot particularly snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest height in Africa and a well-liked objective for hikers. Lesser-known gemstones comprise the prehistoric rock paintings at Kondoa (a UNESCO global historical past Site), the forested Arusha nationwide Park and Amani Nature Reserve, and the impressive Ol Doinyo Lengai - Africa's so much energetic volcano. Tanzania is domestic to greater than a hundred ethnic teams, from the Arab-influenced Swahili of the coast to the traditionalist Maasai pastoralists and Hadza hunter-gatherers of the Rift Valley, but it takes satisfaction in a protracted heritage of post-independence tolerance, balance and defense. Northern Tanzania deals magnificent game-viewing all yr around, and helps many of the world's biggest surviving populations of lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards, giraffes, zebra, wildebeest and gazelle. Serviced by way of a well-developed safari undefined, the superlative reserves of northern Tanzania are complemented via a stopover at the mythical Spice Island of Zanzibar. With its atmospheric outdated city, idyllic seashores and offshore reefs teeming with marine lifestyles, it truly is every piece as evocative as its name.
Bradt's Northern Tanzania is written by means of Philip Briggs, the world's best author of guidebooks to Africa, and Chris McIntyre, CEO of professional Africa journey operator specialist Africa. The consultant displays the transforming into pattern clear of huge motels in the direction of small particular green camps in distant elements of the Serengeti and different significant reserves and this version is extra seriously selective than prior variations, detailing the simplest on provide in all expense brackets. additionally new for this version is a 48-page color box consultant, detailing all species a customer can look forward to finding on a safari within the northern circuit, making this consultant the main authoritative resource to be had. Northern Tanzania is an important commute better half for either first-time viewers and pro safari-goers.
By Lonely Planet,Mary Fitzpatrick,Stuart Butler,Anthony Ham,Paula Hardy
#1 best-selling advisor to Tanzania*
Lonely Planet Tanzania is your passport to the main suitable, up to date recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Watch East Africa's maximum average dramas play out at the Serengeti plains, sip sundowners close to Mt Kilimanjaro, or discover the slim alleyways of Zanzibar; all together with your relied on shuttle spouse. Get to the center of Tanzania and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Tanzania go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit advice, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable trip event - together with customs, heritage, faith, paintings, song, dance, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, food
- Over 50 maps
- Covers of Dar es Salaam, Mt Kilimanjaro, the Ngorongoro Conservation sector, the Zanzibar Archipelago, Stone city, Lake Victoria, the Serengeti Plains, Selous Highlands and extra
eBook good points: (Best considered on pill units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps hinder roaming and knowledge fees
- Effortlessly navigate and leap among maps and stories
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook adventure
- Seamlessly flip among pages
- Bookmarks and quick seek capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to strategies' web content
- Zoom-in maps and pictures
- Inbuilt dictionary for fast referencing
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Tanzania, our so much complete advisor to Tanzania, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra broad insurance? try out our Lonely Planet East Africa advisor for a accomplished examine all of the sector has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Mary Fitzpatrick, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Paula Hardy.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.
*Best-selling consultant to Tanzania. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, December 2013 to November 2014